[Techtoolslist] wanted asteroids Signature-Analysis for the cat box

Mark Greenway greenway9 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 02:56:06 EDT 2016

I recorded all of the sigs using a HP 5004a for Centipede, Millipede and
Missile Command to get the equivalent versions of all the Catbox sigs
listed in the manuals.
Depending on where the Start, Stop and Clock is placed on the board, the
signatures were either different or the same as the Catbox sigs.
>From memory I think the ones around the CPU were different and this is
where the clock division is required but sigs for other parts of the
circuitry were the same as the manual.

The guide is hosted here (and other places) if anyone wants a copy
http://www.arcade-cabinets.com/HP5004a_sigs/HP5004a_sig_centipede_MC_millipede.pdf

Thanks,
Mark