[Techtoolslist] wanted asteroids Signature-Analysis for the cat box

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Sat Jun 18 01:30:31 EDT 2016

On 06/16/2016 6:16 PM, tonyhtbsusa wrote:
> I have the hp sig sheet for asteroids
> How to divide them
> I used a hex calculator
> Like I said it did not have p on it
> So how can I convert the hp to Atari
> I think the division is 3
> Thanks tony
I think you want to divide the clock by 2 to get the Atari signatures -
so you won't need to convert them. Or am I still not getting it?

Here is one discussion on the problem:

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/archive/index.php/t-200931.html

Obviously I have a lot to learn about signatures - haven't used them in
years...

John :-#)#