[Techtoolslist] ABI Boardmaster 4000 chip adaptors

Fabrizio Vasile fabrizio.vasile at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 15:37:46 EDT 2016

Yes, sure.And what about this:

http://www.ukvac.com/forum/fluke-9100-video-card_topic350557_page7.html?KW=Fluke+9100+video+card

It seems you got it working instead.Listen, if you want to take us the
piss, you can also try it  but with me you've got the wrong person since
I'm not stupid.If you don't want to release your project after all the
help you received, you are free to do it but this  would reinforce the
arguments that you're a dick.So, if you have the balls, tell us clearly
what are your intentions about your projects.