[Techtoolslist] ABI Boardmaster 4000 chip adaptors

Andrew Finn andrew.finn at lineone.net
Sun Aug 7 16:07:37 EDT 2016

Hmmm, if you actually read it I found the problems myself, but hey ho!! You believe what you want, the intention is to let people have the boards I have spare yes, but there are mods as the fluke diagram was not too clear so mistakes was made on such a complicated board, if you want to reproduce the board yourself from the schematics then feel free, but be careful what you post where as fluke DO actively pursue copyright even after all these years! .

The ABI keyboard adapter was designed using someone else's code for another project and respectfully when I spoke to them they did not want there code released so I was not going against there wishes, I do actually have a Abi keyboard so the project went no further and was just for 'educational purposes!'

Give me a break please!!

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse any spelling or grammar mistakes as this was sent from my iPhone