[Techtoolslist] ABI Boardmaster 4000 chip adaptors

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Sun Aug 7 16:38:13 EDT 2016

On Aug 7, 2016 1:28 PM, "Fabrizio Vasile" <fabrizio.vasile at gmail.com> wrote:

> I express myself badly.We are not asking you to release your projects but
we want to buy the final products.

If you're interested in buying, I'd say the approach you are taking here is
probably not optimal.

> Good luck to you and your plagiarized projects!

I have no idea what exactly this refers to but it doesn't seem an accurate
description of Andrews project to reproduce the 9100 video card. If I'm
wrong I'd welcome being educated. And yes I'm subscribed to that ukvac
thread. While I'll admit to being somewhat frustrated at the delay, it's
Andrews life to manage as he sees fit and last I checked he was making them
available to others at his cost.  I would hate to see others suffer because
of what you wrote here.

Tony