[Techtoolslist] ABI Boardmaster 4000 chip adaptors

Fabrizio Vasile fabrizio.vasile at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 16:28:27 EDT 2016

I've never heard of Fluke actively pursuing their old tech, firmware and
manuals are everywhere.Also code of ABI keyboard was freely available at
that time.

I express myself badly.We are not asking you to release your projects
but we want to buy the final products.

Anyway, you are telling a lot of lies, it's impossible to have a real
conversation with you, you have no arguments.Good luck to you and your
plagiarized projects!