[Techtoolslist] Fluke 1802 pod probe head part#

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Sat Sep 24 15:33:14 EDT 2016

Interesting question, that I can't answer until I get back to Vancouver the week of Oct 3. I have the pod in question and can easily check the number then and add it to my cable reference list on Flippers.com/fluke.html.

You may have to remind me as I will have a lot of email to catch up on - questions like this that I need my shop junk around me to answer.

I am in London, UK for the next five days, hope to drop by The Barbican Centre to check on games I sold them a few years back (another story)...

John :-#)#