[Techtoolslist] Fluke 1802 pod probe head part#

Ian Eure ieure at icloud.com
Sat Sep 24 16:00:21 EDT 2016

I just checked mine, it has a 680595 cable, a CPU in the pod socket, and passes self-test. If yours is missing the CPU, you might try installing one before giving up.

Unfortunately, there don’t seem to be any scans of the manual in the usual places (though there are some copies on eBay), so I can’t say for  sure if the CPU is required. It would also be nice to know what’s up with the extra DB9 connectors — maybe the pod plugs into the probe jack on a 9010a & its probe plugs into the pod?