[Techtoolslist] Anyone near Osby Sweden?

Jess Askey jess at askey.org
Sat Oct 1 09:14:17 EDT 2016

Hi Folks...

I am looking to buy a piece of test equipment from a guy, but the trick is that he is not interested in Shipping it. He also lives in Osby, Sweden (15 minutes from Malmo)... anyone here on TTL nearby that would be willing to pick it up and ship it to me for a decent trade and/or payment?  I can arrange payment ahead of time and he will have it boxed, just not shipped. I'm not too concerned about it getting damaged in shipment as I think it can easily survive even a mediocre packing job. It isn't huge and it weighs under 20 lbs.

Thanks... let me know!!
Jess