[Techtoolslist] Weekend project

Mike Coates mike at the-coates.com
Mon Nov 7 06:36:43 EST 2016

 From martins schematic the wiring looks incorrect (pin numbers don't
seem to match up, but that could just be me!)

I also used some code on the net to do some pic code that should
implement a PC keyboard, using the LEDs on the keyboard instead of
adding extra ones.

just never got around to wiring it up and testing it!

if I find it I can post it to anyone who is interested, or maybe find
enough time to wire it up and test it!!  (9010 works fine, so 9100 sits
under the bench most of the time ...)

Mike