[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100ft - Floppy Disk Issues

Steve Larkins steve at ukaudiovisual.co.uk
Tue Aug 8 11:17:35 EDT 2017

Hey List
I have just purchased a Hxc Floppy emulator and successfully ran the
cracked service disk from it to upgrade the memory.  There just one
problem..
When you go through the automated process on the disk it asks you for the
the type of floppy. Now mine has a Canon in it and as it's a Ft I chose
Canon HD. Thiswould appear to be the wrong choice as I can no longer boot
the service disk nor can I copy files from DR1 to HD1.

Has anyone else come across this and if so can you help me get things back
on track?

Thanks!