[Techtoolslist] Realllly need a Z80/AA

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 13:32:16 EDT 2017

Actually just need to swap a few parts... but has anybody tried using the
standard UUT cable?? or maybe i can take a UUT cable from one of my extra
pods?

The directions are outlined in the Z80_Pod_Upgrade_To_Z80AA.pdf from Fluke.

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member - West Central Florida Group, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization

Board Member - Clearwater Amateur Radio Society