[Techtoolslist] Realllly need a Z80/AA

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 16:26:30 EDT 2017

I think this option would work, you could use idc headers and solder to the
avg style socket, looks like that pcb design will work with different types
of CPU(s) ?

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member - West Central Florida Group, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization

Board Member - Clearwater Amateur Radio Society