[Techtoolslist] fluke 9010a not booting

Bill Karkula wkarkula at comcast.net
Wed Aug 9 09:23:13 EDT 2017

Have you tried using it "blind"?  Maybe run a bus test but intentionally
short two data or address pins together so it fails and then requests
looping - tap "yes" after the beep then see if the looping led turns on.
This raises a good question if it is the display:  Has anyone worked on or
worked out an LED display replacement solution yet?

Best Regards,

Bill