[Techtoolslist] FA: Fluke 80188 pod (and 80286 question)

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Mon Oct 9 15:31:49 EDT 2017

I just listed it on eBay.  I doubt it's going to rock anyone's world
but it passes self test and is in nice shape.  Includes manual.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/182819058155.   $50 reserve + shipping.

I have a 80286H pod + manual that I should hopefully have fixed soon
if anyone is interested,  I was surprised at the $152.50 + shipping
the recent non-working one sold for. I noticed it was a standard 80286
(all the one's I've seen are the hyper/H version).  Anyone know the
specifics?