[Techtoolslist] FS: BK Precision 560

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Wed Oct 18 16:17:02 EDT 2017

I've owned this for about 18 months. All functions work correctly.

The only negative is a small tear in the surface of the membrane
keyboard (pictured). All keys work correctly and have done for the
time I've owned the unit.

Price: $235 for the main unit ONLY. $280 for the main unit plus the 3
out-of-circuit test leads (16, 20 and 24 pin; each 3' length).

Shipping extra. I charge just what Fedex charges me. No charge for
packing materials.

Payment terms: Paypal gift, USPS Money Order, Paypal purchase (buyer
covers Paypal fees).

Trades:  always open to trades for other test equipment but I can't
think of anything I need at present.   FYI I have also listed the item
is also listed on the KLOV forum.

link to pics/videos:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4f6QpD8ItHybWNDZWZiMERiQTQ

thanks!