[Techtoolslist] FS: BK Precision 560

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Wed Oct 18 19:58:28 EDT 2017

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 4:54 PM,  <davids at oz.net> wrote:
> If anyone needs leads for this I have figured out parts to make them.

I posted the 1.27mm pitch single line connector info to KLOV a long time ago.

---
In case this is helpful to anyone.
Samtec HCSS-xx-01-N

Where xx is #positions. N suffix is connector only, other numeric
suffixes specify a length of precrimped 2.54mm pitch cable.

Per spec sheet IDC cable needs to be 28AWG 7/36 stranded. This isn't
hard to find in 1.27mm pitch but if you're using some noname eBay
cable you may want to pony up for something guaranteed in-spec.