[Techtoolslist] Emacs modes for Fluke scripts

Grant Goodes grant.goodes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 08:23:15 EST 2018

   Thanks very much, Ian: I've been an Emacs user since the 80's and I
   will actually use this!
   grant..

   On 2018-01-21 8:28 PM, Ian Eure wrote:

I’ve had these kicking around in some form or another for a few years,
but finally got things cleaned up enough to release.  There’s one for
9010a 9LC scripts, and another for TL/1 programs.  Both support syntax
highlighting and indentation.

Probably nobody else cares, but I thought I’d share just in case.
I’ve been using Emacs for a good couple of decades now, and I miss it
quite a bit when editing on the 9100.

[1]https://github.com/ieure/9lc-mode
[2]https://github.com/ieure/tl1-mode
FTP site is: [5]ftp://ttl.arcadetech.org/TTL/Test_Equipment
Archive site: [6]http://seven.pairlist.net/pipermail/techtoolslist/

References

   3. mailto:Techtoolslist at flippers.com