[Techtoolslist] Fluke 68000 pod version 6 firmware

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Thu Jan 25 13:08:20 EST 2018

I acquired a 68000 pod running V6 firmware and dumped the EPROMS.
John kindly uploaded them to
ftp://ftp.arcadetech.org/TTL/Test_Equipment/Fluke/9XXX%20Pods/68000pod/Fluke-9000A-68000_V6_ROM/

I was able to upgrade an another 68000 pod (rev B processor board
running V5) to V6 using the data.     Swapping the EPROMS (and
sockets) from 2732 to 2764 is all that was required.

I thought I had seen a scanned copy of the Rev B manual online (which
documents the additional QT functionality in V6 -- the copy on the ftp
site is Rev 1 for V2 thru V5) but I can't seem to find it.  Possible
I'm mis-remembering.   If I find it I'll have John upload it,  else
I'll scan in my original copy.

I hope this is useful to someone.

Thanks!