[Techtoolslist] 1986 Wall Chart of Programmable Devices

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Tue May 21 21:33:50 EDT 2019

As was mentioned on Data I/O mail list, my wall chart on TTL's FTP site
is a 16 page scan I got years ago...I did merge it into a single scan
and I will delete for now the rather large TIFF (430mb) as it is silly big.

If anyone has the original wall chart and can scan it in colour (green
and white) as a single scan that would be great, for now removing the
oversized TIFF will save folks a lot of space if they are downloading
the Data I/O directory.