[Techtoolslist] Looking for Kurz Kasch 410A Pole Position card

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Tue Dec 14 16:18:16 EST 2021

On 2021/12/14 12:59 p.m., Matthew Rossiter wrote:
> Just curious if anyone has an extra one in their stash somewhere?  I'm
> in the process of building an actual test harness, but these cards
> save so much space and time in my little garage bench.
>
> Matt
>
> ______
All I have is the PDF of the card instructions. Never saw that one! I
have the PP adapter for my Atari Orange box - which doesn't help you though.

Perhaps someone here has the card and can provide some photos of it -
front and back - so Matt can fake one up using one of those blank cards
that were listed here a few years back...

                  John's Jukes Ltd.
7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
Call (604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
                  flippers.com