[Techtoolslist] Looking for Kurz Kasch 410A Pole Position card

Matthew Rossiter matt at rossiters.com
Tue Dec 14 16:44:15 EST 2021

One thing I've done in the past is get these 22/44 pin bus extender
cards and just re-purpose other Kurz Kasch cards.

https://www.corshamtech.com/product/2244-pin-extender/?attribute_pa_build-options=bare-pc-board

So I could use a Tempest card to drive a pole position board, for
example.   I could wire up the gas to one of the Pots, but figure it'd
be easier to ask the group first.  Especially since I may be able to
offer some interesting trades.  ;)

Also, since it's getting cheaper to produce pcb's now, another idea
would be to just design one in software.  I have the photo and
schematics for a Gravitar 409A as an example.   I'm a newbie in that
department though,  I'm trying to learn KiCad but suggestions are welcome.

Matt