[Techtoolslist] 9100 FT RTC

Kevit Desai kevitdesai at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 00:34:21 EDT 2022

An RTC problem was reported on the 1st quarter and 3rd quarter of 2018. I
assume that I could have an additional problem, since I am unable to go
forward and simply input time and date, and restore the boot process.
The current version on the EPROM is ver 1
And U36 is also version 1
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Kevit

On Tue, 15 Mar 2022 at 20:42, Kevit Desai <kevitdesai at gmail.com> wrote:

> The RTC battery failed on my 9100FT, upon replacement , i get the
> following error: real time clock not initialized.
> I am unable to access keys or the disk and floppy drive. I am aware that
> such problems have been posted in the past. I would very much appreciate to
> know how to recover the boot process.
> And the steps to taken.. many thanks, and I look forward to hearing from
> you and being part of the community.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Kevit Desai