[Techtoolslist] 9100FT RTC

Kevit Desai kevitdesai at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 05:04:14 EDT 2022

Yes the Dallas chip is on the SCSI card.
 I tried an external battery hack as well as a replacement / equivalent
-Dallas 12887, the message : real time clock not initialized is the same in
both cases, and I am unable to manually reset  or enter information.
I am unable to access the hard drive, and therefore unable to boot.
On the first quarter of 2018 Ian Eure, encountered an RTC issue TECHTOOL
list :DS1287 repair
Tony i recall you had also mentioned and shared a post on an RTC issue…I
can’t seem to find it any more. None of these posts may have captured my
issue in entirety.
With regards to the NVRAM issue:
I wanted to enquire whether the NVRAM U36 and U26 EPROM are up to date? I
have version 1 in both cases and so I shared Information on the same in my
am facing.
As always I appreciate any support.

--

Regards,