[Techtoolslist] 9100FT RTC

Kevit Desai kevitdesai at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 02:59:20 EDT 2022

Thanks Tony, I have 4 sims installed, i believe 4 mega bytes, this is also
indicated on startup. I did try swapping ,rotating and reducing the sims,
but observed no change.
I am not able to boot with the scsi card installed, when I remove it i am
able to boot from the service disk and also install system software. Yes i
did press the relevant keys in both scenarios and no success from booting
with the SCSI installed.
Yes the settings look correct.
Is there a way to do a hard reset which takes the system back to factory
settings?
And for me to renter all data?
I highly suspect a memory issue and therefore suspect u26 and u36, are the
checksums available?
--

Regards,
Kevit Desai