[Techtoolslist] 9100FT RTC

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Thu Mar 17 10:53:37 EDT 2022

On Thu, Mar 17, 2022, 7:17 AM William Stillwell <ki4swy at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would convert the Spinny HDD to a CF Card.
>
> Andy's Arcade has a premade 64mb CF Card Image ->
>
> https://www.andysarcade.net/personal/tech/fluke9100/index.htm

This is ancient.  The scsi2sd solution has long obsoleted this.

maybe it is possible the system is failing to start because of a Disk I/O
> Error?

It should be possible to boot the system normally using just the 3 floppies
and he reports this also fails.

Maybe his system floppies are bad and so is the HDD.  Anything is possible.

Kevil since you can boot the service disk with the scsi card removed (it is
very odd you cannot using soft f2 f4) I would suggest enabling the
reporting of Io errors.    See if this helps.

Tony