[Techtoolslist] What's happening with old 2716/2732

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Tue Oct 25 12:52:36 EDT 2022

On 2022/10/24 8:41 p.m., Rodger Boots wrote:
> I'm more surprised more Nintendo games haven't had this problem.  All it
> takes is a lack of window covers and an old-fashioned flash camera.

That's interesting - if a strobe tube (like used in a camera flash can
actually erase the older EPROMs...I'll have to test that out today. I
have these pistols and rifles that use focused strobe tubes to
illuminate CDS cells on their targets for a large scale shooting gallery
I own on a local midway (Pacific National Exhibition - Vancouver, BC).
So it is an easy thing to fire up - so to speak!

John :-#)#