[Techtoolslist] 9100 script? - identify address

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Sat Apr 8 13:49:50 EDT 2023

On 2023/04/05 3:38 p.m., John Robertson via Techtoolslist wrote:
> On 2023/04/03 5:46 p.m., John Robertson via Techtoolslist wrote:
>> On 2023/04/03 2:52 p.m., David Shoemaker wrote:
>>> I remember seeing a script like this for the 9010, should be simple
>>> enough to port to 9100
>>
>> Or perhaps the script is hiding in the 9100 Training?
>>
>> Actually the LEARN (AUTO_LEARN) function is in the 9100A/AF Technical
>> User's Manual - and the disc image is in the UUT Test Disk.
>>
>> John :-#)#
>>
> Well, I found the disk (and the 6.0 Service Disc) and forgot that when
> you copy a Service disk onto the HDR it will over-write the operating
> system. So now I have to reload 6.1 (found the floppies). At least my
> floppy drive is working well.
>
> I don't know/remember enough about the 9100 yet, but it seems that for
> the most part you should always save programs on floppies. That isn't
> going to end well!
>
> The LEARN function is handy. I'll scan the documents and put them on
> TTL shortly. And once I remember how to use the added USB function I
> added to the 9100 years ago (along with the SCSI Micro-SD card) I'll
> copy the accompanying floppy disc.
>
> John :-#)#

I've uploaded the section on 9100A/AF LEARN to the /Fluke/9100/PDFs
directory and also tidied up the directory a bit, and added -searchable
to the files that are.

https://www.flippers.com/public_ftp/flip/public/TTL/TestEquipment/Fluke/9100%20Series/9100_Fixture_PDFs/9100A_3_TechnicalUsersManual_PN864637_AF_Addendum-searchable.pdf

Sooner or later I'll upload the UUT companion disc to the FTP site, once
I remember how to create an image file...it's been perhaps 12 years
since I last did one.

                  John's Jukes Ltd.
7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
Call (604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
                  flippers.com