[Techtoolslist] Hp/agilent/keysight 16702b

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Wed May 24 08:39:00 EDT 2023

I have a 16534 and two 16715 cards i put away that i don't need, they were
tested before being stored in 2021, I know the 534 had some traces fixed,
the 715's are modded, they will not work in master/slave mode, but will
work stand along, no cables or pods.

If anybody is interested please send me an offer.

William Stillwell