[Techtoolslist] Hp/agilent/keysight 16702b

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Sun May 21 03:49:17 EDT 2023

On Sun, May 21, 2023, 4:35 AM <davids at oz.net> wrote:

> Anyone have a spare 16533A or 16534A card they want to part with?  I found
> a 16500 on ebay with one but it would end up being $500 for the unit with
> shipping.

They're expensive working.  When I wanted a second I ended up just watching
eBay for mainframe units close by that included one.  Sellers sometimes
don't list the installed cards but you can spot what's installed in the
photos.

They do suffer from the runner corrosion issues.  I expect you know
33A->34A is just a resistor swap.

Good luck.