[Town Meeting] SUGGESTION: The substitute motion on Article 17 (lighting)

Rich Carreiro rlcarr at animato.arlington.ma.us
Wed May 4 23:37:05 EDT 2005

I think this is legit, but (obviously) leave it to the list
moderator to decide if this is impermissible discussion.

I'd like to suggest that anyone on the list who knows Ms.
Tolman encourage her to let her (presumably soon to be)
re-worked substitute motion be sent here as soon as she has
something worth showing -- that way she can get some feedback
and so perhaps have a less rocky time next Wednesday than tonight.

Rich Carreiro                            rlcarr at animato.arlington.ma.us