[Town Meeting] Re: Warrant Article 17 Revised Substitute Motion/ Lighting

Lee Ellis lellis601 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 11:11:42 EDT 2005

If you have comments about Article 17 substitute motion, you should be
sure to copy Cindy Tollen <ctollen at hotmail.com> If you sent a comment
to me and didn't copy Cindy, don't worry I forwarded them. Sending
direct however will be faster.  I don't mind seeing the comments as
well, but Cindy is the one who is working on the motion, I just past
Rich C's suggestion to her and offered to help post.

Lee Ellis TMM pct 15