[Town Meeting] ADMIN: Should the TM listserve archives be public?

David Coletta david at colettas.org
Fri May 20 10:19:37 EDT 2005

Having heard no objections, I have decided to open the TM listserve
archives to the public.

The public archives are located at:
http://seven.pairlist.net/pipermail/townmeeting/

(This is a different link than the one for the private archives.)

In case you need reminding of what this is allow about, please see
the comments in the message below.

David Coletta
TM Listserve Administrator