[Town Meeting] Text of Amendment to Selectmen's vote under Article 19

Ron Spangler ron_spangler at verizon.net
Fri May 20 22:31:20 EDT 2005

All -

Here's the amendment I will submit on Monday the 23rd when Article 19
will be removed from the table.  Harcopies of this were left at the back
of the hall just prior to last Wednesday's session.  There will be more
hardcopies available Monday.

Please note that this amendment could not officially come from the Noise
Abatement Study Committee, because we didn't have time to hold an
official meeting under the Open Meeting statute.  However, a majority of
the Committee supports the amendment (possibly unanimously - but when I
last checked some members hadn't responded yet).

Also please note that this amendment was drafted in close collaboration
with the Town Manager.  It's my understanding that he supports it also.

-Ron S.
pct 15