[Town Meeting] New owner of Arlington Town Meeting listserve

David Coletta david at colettas.org
Wed Apr 12 15:02:49 EDT 2006

This is an administrative notice about the Arlington Town Meeting
listserve, which I set up last year when I was a Town Meeting member,
and which had about half of the Town Meeting membership on it last
time I checked.

As my term on Town Meeting has expired, and as I feel it would be
inappropriate for me to continue to run this listserve while no
longer being a Town Meeting member, I have turned over the ownership
of the listserve to Mr. Richard Carreiro (TMM, Precinct 19).

The technical details of how to post to the listserve and receive
messages have not changed at this time.

-David Coletta