[Town Meeting] Please update your email addresses

Rich Carreiro rlcarr at animato.arlington.ma.us
Thu Apr 13 22:34:22 EDT 2006

Hello!

As part of taking this list over from Mr. Coletta and in preparing
for the upcoming Town Meeting, I'd like to remind you all to look
at this message and see at which email address you're receiving it.

If it's not going to the email address you want it to go to, please
check out the list management links at the bottom of every message
sent to the list and go ahead and change your email address to your
desired one.

If you can't figure out how to do it or otherwise can't do it,
then email me the address you want and I'll do the update myself.

Thanks!

Rich Carreiro                            rlcarr at animato.arlington.ma.us