[Town Meeting] Clarification on e-mail address update

Rich Carreiro rlcarr at animato.arlington.ma.us
Fri Apr 14 11:25:13 EDT 2006

[this should be the last admin note for a while...really :]

My apologies for not being more clear in my note about
e-mail address updates.  I wasn't looking for people to
check where the e-mail is coming from (it'll be coming from
townmeeting at arlingtonlist.org).  Rather, I wanted people
to check where it was going *to*.  In other words, what
e-mail address of *yours* are you receiving the list at.
If you are receiving the list at the e-mail address where
you want to receive it, you need do nothing.  If you'd
like to receive the list at an e-mail address different from/
in addition to the address you are currently receiving
it at, please tell me what that new/additional e-mail address
is and I'll change you.

Again, my apologies for being ambiguous in my previous e-mail.

Rich Carreiro                            rlcarr at animato.arlington.ma.us