[Town Meeting] Reminder: Purpose of Arlington Town Meeting listserve

David Coletta david at colettas.org
Fri Jan 6 13:45:37 EST 2006

Just a reminder, since it's been a while since this listserve was used.

This listserve is for announcements and document distribution for
Town Meeting members.  It is not a discussion listserve.  Postings
other than announcements and documents are not appropriate for this
listserve.

Thanks for your understanding.

-David

P.S.  If you have resigned from Arlington Town Meeting, please email
me and let me know so I can remove you from the listserve.