[Town Meeting] Handout on Warrant Articles 8, 9, 14

Rich Carreiro rlcarr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 12:58:53 EDT 2010

FYI...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shelly Dein <shellydein at hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 11:04
Subject: Warrant Articles 8, 9, 14
To: townmeeting-owner at arlingtonlist.org

Hi,
I am submitting this on behalf of Sustainable Arlington.  This
includes information about Warrant Articles 8, 9, and 14.  Sustainable
Arlington supports the Town's efforts to become designated as a Green
Community; these warrant articles further those efforts.

Sustainable Arlington is a Vision 2020 Committee dedicated to acting on a
local level to promote climate stabilization and other important
environmental goals.  We will be distributing this at Town Meeting,
and ask that you forward it, via email as well.

Thank you.
--Shelly Dein

________________________________
Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from
your inbox. See how.

I am submitting this on behalf of Sustainable Arlington.  This
includes information about Warrant Articles 8, 9, and 14.  Sustainable
Arlington supports the Town's efforts to become designated as a Green
Community; these warrant articles further those efforts.

Sustainable Arlington is a Vision 2020 Committee dedicated to acting
on a local level to promote climate stabilization and other important
environmental goals.  We will be distributing this at Town Meeting,
and ask that you forward it, via email as well.

Thank you.
--Shelly Dein

The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your
inbox. Get started.

Rich Carreiro rlcarr at gmail.com