[Town Meeting] Assistant Moderator

William J. Logan, Esq. wlogan at rcn.com
Sun Apr 25 18:28:44 EDT 2010

Dear Town Meeting Members,

My name is William Logan from Precinct 2 and I am running for Assistant
Moderator this year.

Here is some background information about myself:

1) I have been a Town Meeting Member since 1995.

2) I am a Attorney by profession with a general law practice located in
Arlington.

3) I am an appointed member of the Arlington Zoning Bylaw Review Committee.

My wife is delivering our baby this Monday so unfortunately I will not be
able to attend Monday's meeting so I am kindly requesting that Town Meeting
Postpone Article 5 until Wednesday April 28th, 2010 so that I may be present
for the selection of the Assistant Town Moderator. Thank you for your time
and consideration.

Very truly yours,

William J. Logan, Esq.
Town Meeting Member Precinct 2