[Town Meeting] Formal copy of Article 3 substitute motion and searchable copy of MASBO report

Joseph A. Curro, Jr. jcurro at alumni.tufts.edu
Sat Nov 13 16:44:25 EST 2010

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached a substitute motion on Article 3. I am submitting this
as an individual Town Meeting Member, as I expect the School Committee to
take this up for formal endorsement at our special meeting on Monday.

I was also asked if it would be possible to publish a "searchable" copy of
the MASBO report. You can find this at:

http://www.arlington.k12.ma.us/administration/budget/fy10/shortfall/masbofinancialopreportoctober2010searchable.pdf

This PDF is fully text searchable. Please note that it does not include two
appendices (handwritten self-assessment and resumes of MASBO consultants).
This appendix material continues to be available at:

http://www.arlington.k12.ma.us/administration/budget/fy10/shortfall/masbofinancialopreportoctober2010.pdf

Regards,

Joe Curro
Chair, Arlington School Committee