[Town Meeting] Resignation as list admin in protest

Rich Carreiro rlcarr at gmail.com
Thu May 17 00:16:10 EDT 2012

After witnessing Arlington Town Meeting enthusiastically endorse
stripping away citizens' First Amendment rights merely because they
choose to associate/cooperate, it would be an exceedingly
conscience-violating act for me to continue to participate in or help
enable the actions of said body in any way, however small, for the
forseeable future.

Therefore I have resigned as administrator of this list effective
immediately.

I have just "mailed the keys" to the list to a TMM (who is finding
this out at the same time you are).  That person can can be reached
at: townmeeting-owner at arlingtonlist.org

Rich Carreiro             rlcarr at gmail.com