[Town Meeting] Resignation as list admin in protest

jworden at socialaw.com jworden at socialaw.com
Fri May 18 18:39:34 EDT 2012

Rich,

This is to let you know that I fully concur with the sentiments
expressed by the Moderator. I regret that you are stepping down,
as you have done such a good job over the years in running this list.
You are not alone in feeling dismayed that the Town Meeting is being
utilized, or should I say misused, in this manner.

John