[Town Meeting] Please ask your Constituents to take the Town website survey

Joan Roman JRoman at town.arlington.ma.us
Thu May 2 09:51:46 EDT 2013

I would really appreciate it if you could help us spread the word on this
survey so we can get as much input as possible and also let residents know
we plan to update the site.

Thanks in advance for your assistance,

Joan

Take the Town Website Survey
The Town of Arlington is in the process of updating its website,
arlingtonma.gov, with the goal of making it more user-friendly for visitors
and more efficient to update for staff. We would like to learn more about
our site visitors, how you use the site and how you view the Town. Your
candid responses will be helpful in guiding us as we make early decisions
about the content and tone of the Town’s website.
The deadline to take the survey is Wednesday, May 15th. It is anticipated
that the new website will be launched in the fall of 2013.

The brief nine-question survey can be found here.

Direct link in the event the embedded on above does not work.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5H38TPG
Joan Roman
Public Information Officer
Town of Arlington, MA