[Town Meeting] Vision 2020 Report to Town Meeting -- Including 2013 Summary Survey Results

Josh Lobel josh.lobel at gmail.com
Mon May 6 11:06:52 EDT 2013

Vision 2020 will be presenting the attached report to Town Meeting this
evening.

Printed copies will be available tonight, but in order to conserve paper
and duplication costs, we ask you to look at this information online.

We are very pleased that we received 4,458 survey responses -- a
substantial percentage of Arlington households.

We look forward to sharing our report with you this evening.