[Voxnovus] 60x60Dance - call for choreographers/dancers/performers - Galapagos Art Space Sept 5 & 6!

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Mon Aug 18 21:40:12 EDT 2008

I am passing this call to the Vox Novus list. If interested please contact
my collaborator Jeramy at jeramy at catscratchtheatre.org .

Howdy all,

Galapagos is breaking in their new digs and they've invited us to do
60x60Dance...

It's not much notice, but I think we can do it...the shows will be Friday
September 5 and Saturday September 6 at 8pm. Galapagos is not a huge space,
so we're going to tweak the structure so that we can accommodate as much
audience as possible. So, we're still going to have 60 choreographers but
we're going to split them over two nights. That means you'll have 2
60-second musical pieces to work with.

If you want to be part of this 60x60Dance, reply to this email with your
preference of nights. If you don't have a preference you can let me know
that too...I will get the music out to you as soon as I possibly can.

As last time, I'll fill this first-come first served, so no dilly-dallying!

Pass this on to anyone you'd like to dance with...

Jeramy

p.s. if you can't make this one, there'll be another opportunity
soon...November 15 at World Financial Center's Winter Garden. I'll send out
the call for participation for that in the next few weeks!

Making the world a better place, through dance.
CST Productions . 408 Sterling Place . NYC 11238