[Voxnovus] 60x60Dance - call for choreographers/dancers/performers - Galapagos Art Space Sept 5 & 6!

David S. Lefkowitz lefko at ucla.edu
Mon Aug 18 22:23:03 EDT 2008

I'd love to be a part of this, if possible, although I can't be there
(being East Coast impaired)!

-David

At 9:40 PM -0400 8/18/08, Vox Novus List wrote:

>I am passing this call to the Vox Novus list. If interested please contact

>my collaborator Jeramy at jeramy at catscratchtheatre.org .

>Howdy all,

>Galapagos is breaking in their new digs and they've invited us to do

>60x60Dance...

>It's not much notice, but I think we can do it...the shows will be Friday

>September 5 and Saturday September 6 at 8pm. Galapagos is not a huge space,

>so we're going to tweak the structure so that we can accommodate as much

>audience as possible. So, we're still going to have 60 choreographers but

>we're going to split them over two nights. That means you'll have 2

>60-second musical pieces to work with.

>If you want to be part of this 60x60Dance, reply to this email with your

>preference of nights. If you don't have a preference you can let me know

>that too...I will get the music out to you as soon as I possibly can.

>As last time, I'll fill this first-come first served, so no dilly-dallying!

>Pass this on to anyone you'd like to dance with...

>Jeramy

>p.s. if you can't make this one, there'll be another opportunity

>soon...November 15 at World Financial Center's Winter Garden. I'll send out

>the call for participation for that in the next few weeks!

>Making the world a better place, through dance.

>CST Productions . 408 Sterling Place . NYC 11238

David S. Lefkowitz (310) 206-1003 (office)
UCLA Dept. of Music, Rm.2410 (310) 206-4738 (fax)
2539 Schoenberg Hall (310) 825-4761 (dept.)
405 Hilgard Avenue (310) 446-6112 (home)
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1616