[Voxnovus] 60x60 Submission engine made it to the finals!

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Sat Mar 15 12:48:10 EDT 2008

The 60x60 submission engine idea is a finalist for ideablob.com in March.

I want to thank everyone for getting the 60x60 project this far. On March
22nd there will be a week of voting for the 8 finalists to determine the
winner of the $10,000.00 prize for the month of March. If the 60x60
project wins it will propel the project forward.

I also want to thank you for all the beautiful comments and helpful advice.

It was good to read and I am sure it will help the project for the future.

Thanks again! And remember to vote on March 22nd for the final race.

Sincerely,

Rob

Robert Voisey
RobVoisey at VoxNovus.com
Artistic Director of the 60x60 project
Vice-President of Programs, Living Music Foundation
Founder of Vox Novus
http://www.VoxNovus.com