[Voxnovus] 2 performances of Rob V in NYC - 1 in Manhattan 1 in Brooklyn

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Wed Mar 19 07:25:46 EDT 2008

First, I will be performing down in the East Village at:
The Fine and Dandy Show.
Free Admission,
Killer Acts, Cheap beer.
Stand-up, Sketch, Music, short plays, poetry, dance and readings
in a rapid fire format.
Wednesday, March 19th, 2008 8:00-10:00 PM
Under St.Marks,
94 St. Marks Place,
between 1st Avenue and Avenue A.
others included with me: Mike Dobbins, Dan Fontaine, Jessica L. Fenton,
Siobhan O'Malley, Chappy, Nadsat Fashion, Thaddeus Rutkowski,Dan Blake and
the Riffs.

Simultaneously, my work "Tempest" is getting performed at the
18th Biannual International Electroacoustic Music Festival
where they are performing music and mayhem to Shakespeare's Tempest
Wednesday, March 19, 2008 8:00-10:00 PM
Free Admission
Whitman Theater, Brooklyn College
2900 Campus Road
Brooklyn, NY
Others involved in the Tempest project include: David Buddin, Noah
Creshevsky, Robert Fanelli, Jennifer Griffith, David Grubbs, Jason Kao Hwang
Joan La Barbara, Jing Jing Luo, Dee McMillin & James Rohrig, Pauline
Oliveros, and Dirk Johan Stromberg