[Voxnovus] Looking for essays and articles

Vox Novus List voisey-i at voxnovus.com
Sun Aug 16 19:33:49 EDT 2009

Hello I wanted to let everyone know that I am looking for articles and
essays for a journal I am editing.

Living Music Journal guidelines
deadline: August 31, 2009
length: 500-600 words (though longer articles will be considered)

Articles may be on any subject relating to music. There are no limitations
to particular aesthetics, styles, or methods. Short interviews of composers
and musicians are also acceptable. The only restriction is that we will not
be publishing reviews of any kind. We will publish profiles of projects and
composers provided that they focus on an aesthetic or technical issue.

Send your articles as text or attachment to: robvoisey at voxnovus.com

Robert Voisey

RobVoisey at VoxNovus.com
60x60 Director